Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Creating New User With Authorizations

I want to create new user for SAP module. I am having user id as sap* (someone has said that this is super user id); when I login with this id and go to IMG for configurations. A message is displayed that I am not authorised to change the details with sap* user.

What is the procedure for creating new user which have all features define under SAP* user and which could allow me to make the configruations.

Creating new user with superuser authorizations.

1. Goto SU01 --
username : sapuser
|-->Create.

2. In default settings, give
:Mr
first name : sap
lastname : user

3. Goto next tab,
give initial password :1234
repeat password : 1234

4. Goto profiles.
type- sap_all (say enter)
sap_new (say enter)
Then save....
See the message in status bar, (user created successfully)

5. Login with the new user. change the password. now this user contains all superuser authorizations.

No comments:

Archive

All Rights Reserved